[Mise à jour]
Testing for a few months, next version of the app Facebook for Android recommends new “flat design” interface It’s pretty close to the iPhone version designed for iOS 7. Although the first APK file has been available since November, it seems that until now, not everyone has been able to take advantage of it for the simple reason that the interface has been deployed. Facebook servers.
But meanwhile, the social network decided to offer it. alpha version So, from its app to testers, it’s now possible to get it on your smartphone or tablet by following the steps described below:
- make sure it’s not already Facebook beta tester. If that’s the case, cancel subscription leave the group
- Become a member then in the Google group alpha testers
- Follow the link to download the news facebook alpha on Google Play
- Install the application file on your Android devices
- Launch the app and login using your usual credentials
- Normally you have the new Flat design interface
If that doesn’t work:
If the new Facebook “Flat design” interface does not appear, go to system settings. empty the cache the app
Settings > Storage > Apps > Facebook > Clear cache
This little action should fix the problem.
Download APK directly
After this process, if you still do not see the new interface displayed on your screen, download it. apk file at this link (or here) and install it, if necessary, help you with our tutorial: installing an APK file.
It’s time to change the interface of the Android Facebook app and get a makeover. Indeed, the team is currently testing new interface in “flat design”Windows or iOS 7 that we know very well and currently seem very successful.
Our colleagues at AndroidPolice were able to get some previews of the update as well as the app’s APK file. Note, however, that the new interface will have to be deployed and most will have to wait even after the update to take advantage of it.
Facebook app adopts “flat design”
What’s new in the menu, a flat interface and changes in the presentation makes a search like the title and icon of the page on the left of the screen. In addition, update, navigate and social network, .
As for the rest, other buttons are added at the bottom of the screen and allow you to post, add photos, manage location. be careful to read new permissions data as it passes to the application during installation.
If you want to update, follow these few instructions:
- Download the APK file from Facebook (or this link)
- Transfer the file to your smartphone (in your folder download For example)
- Install the update by going to the APK with your file explorer. If you don’t have it, download what we offer.
[appbox googleplay com.estrongs.android.pop]
- Once you accept the terms, the installation will begin.
- If you’re having trouble installing an APK file, follow our tutorial.
With some luck you will get the new interface otherwise you will have to wait for it to be made available by Facebook (as described at the beginning of the article). Meanwhile, feel free to tell us What do you think of this new design of Facebook for Android?