While most manufacturers offer additional software functions on smartphone devices that do not bother us, Google currently has a Brand new Camera app for Android. According to the recently discovered API code, it appears that it should be equipped with a significant number of new functionality.
Therefore, Google’s operating system should natively integrate a face detection function, burst mode, and even RAW format support, to the delight of photography professionals. This should satisfy most recent Google Phone users who describe the Nexus 5’s photography experience as mediocre.
Android camera app will soon support RAW format
According to some clues discovered in the codeandroid camera appIt has been stated that the improvement works have continued for more than 1 year, but could not be completed on time. The reason Android 4.4 KitKat ships with the old API, but the update could happen quickly given the default progress stage.
Here is the list of new features the new Android Camera app has to offer:
- RAW format supportIt is well known to photographers and makes it possible to store most of the information collected by the photo sensor, thus allowing for more precise retouching than the simple JPG format.
- Face recognition : The new API detects the faces in the frame and assigns each their own ID card.
- burst mode : Burst mode, already available on some Samsung and HTC devices, allows you to take a series of shots in succession by simply holding your finger on the shutter button.
- Removable lens support Like Sony QX10 and QX100.
- development image grain of captured photos.
We hope all these innovations come quickly.