Almost everything on Android and even download files. However, it is far from being as practical and ergonomic as on a PC. Finally yes and no, because there are also alternatives to the option offered by default in Google OS and offer more flexibility such as downloading several files at once, pausing and resuming downloads, and downloading large files.
- on the same subject : how to download web pages to view offline
Available for free on the Play Store, Advanced Download Manager allow all this. The app supports files larger than 2GB and even tells you the speed of your downloads and the remaining time. Not bad, right? Note that the “Pro” version offers the same thing, but without ads, so we’ll be happy with the free version. Want to try?
1. To get started, go to Play Store by clicking the image below to download the app.
2. Then go to your browser and click the link of the file you want to download and then select ADM Editor.
3. Not only change the name of your file, but also choose destination folder.
4. By default the app does not support multiple downloads. Therefore, it is necessary to enable them. To do this, all you need to do is:
- Go to settings by clicking the cog under the menu
- Choose “Download”
- Click on “Simultaneous download limit”
- Drag the slider to 3
If you look at the list of ADM, you will see that it is one of the best download managers for Android. The app is rated 4.4/5 and the user reviews are all very good reviews.