Google recently rolled out Android P Beta 2 or Developer Preview 3, the latest update to the upcoming Android version. The new update is the Final APIs, the Clear All button in the overview, and the next version will indeed be Android 9. However, with this new update, Google has added a total of 157 new emojis to its operating system, including a superhero, llama, hot/cold face, gender neutral family, and more. If you’re still rocking a non-Pixel device and would love to get these new emojis on your device, there’s a way out for you. Thanks to XDA Senior Fellow joeyhuab, there is now a Magisk module for you to run these emojis on any Android device. So what are you waiting for? Read on as we show you how to install the new Android P Emojis and Fonts on any Android device:
Install Android P Emojis and Fonts on Any Android Device
note: I tried the following method on my Moto G5S Plus running Android Oreo 8.1 and the method worked just fine. In addition, tThe following method uses a Magisk module. So make sure your device is rooted with Magisk. If not, you can follow our guide here.
1. First, Download Android P Fonts and Emojis Magisk Module (Free) to your device.
2. Now, Open Magisk Manager and tap the hamburger menu. Here, tap on “Modules”.
3. Now, tap . “+” icon at the bottom of the screen. Now, Go to the folder where you downloaded the Magisk module and choose this.
4. Magisk will now start flashing automatically Android P Emojis and Fonts module on your device. When done, tap on “Restart” Click on the bottom right to restart your device.
5. And that’s it. Android P Fonts and Emojis will now be installed on your device.
SEE ALSO: Top 10 Magisk Modules You Should Use
Enjoy New Android P Emojis on Your Android Device
Well, that was it. Thanks to the mentioned method, you can easily install and use the new Emojis and Fonts that Google introduced in the latest Android P Beta 2 (Developer Preview 3). Personally, I love the new Emojis on my Oreo device. But what about you? Did the above method work for you? Share your experiences and opinions with us in the comments below.