Google finally released Android 9 Pie and with it Google also released the Beta for its Digital Wellbeing feature. Digital Wellbeing is Google’s take on maintaining a balance between digital and real life, if you don’t know. This feature is super cool, but unlike the Android 9 Pie Betas available for many devices, this one is limited to the Pixel series only. But then again, the Android we’re talking about and everything is being migrated. Well, if you have a OnePlus 6 or any other device that rocks Android 9 Pie, read on as we show you how to install Digital Wellbeing on your device:
Get Digital Health Features on OnePlus 6
Note: The device needs to be unlocked, it’s working TWRP custom recoveryand rooted using Magisk. I tried the following method on my OnePlus 6 running the official Android P Beta and the method worked just fine.
1. First, Download and install the Digital Balance APK on your device here (Free).
2. Next, Download Digital Balance Enabler for Android Pie from here (Free).
3rd row, Open Magisk Manager app and tap on hamburger menu button. Tap on “modules“.
4. Now, Tap the “+” icon below and go to the Digital Wellbeing Enabler you downloaded earlier Step 1. By default, it should be in the Downloads folder.
5. Magisk will now automatically continue and upload the .ZIP file to your device.. Once complete, simply tap on the “Restart” option in the lower right corner.
6. That’s it! You can now find Digital Balance in your Settings menu.
SEE ALSO: Top 10 Magisk Modules You Should Use
Enjoy Digital Goodness on Your Android Pie Device
While Google has made the Digital Wellbeing Beta only available for Pixel devices, you can make it work on any device running Android 9 Pie thanks to the Magisk module above. I loved the Digital Balance feature on my device, how about you? Let me know if the method worked for you along with accepting this feature in the comments below.