As we mentioned in our article about the future features of Microsoft Teams, Together Mode has finally arrived for general users. Microsoft Teams now lets you assemble 49 participants in a room-like environment by segmenting faces in real time using AI. Together Mode works really well and you should give it a try. If you’re interested, you can follow our guide and learn how to enable Together Mode in Microsoft Teams. This guide will also enable new meeting controls for you. With that in mind, let’s review the tutorial now.
Enable Together Mode in Microsoft Teams
1. First of all, Microsoft Teams latest version so you get all the new features. You can download the latest build from here.
2. Now, profile menu located in the upper right corner and open “Settings”.
3. Under the “General” tab, click “Open the new meeting experience“. If the option is not for you, you may have to wait a little longer as the feature will be rolled out gradually.
4. Once you’ve done that, go ahead and make a group call in Microsoft Teams. Now, click 3-point menu in the upper right corner and click on “Together Mode”.
5. Microsoft Teams will now segment faces using AI and bring everyone together. How cool? keep in mind you A minimum of 5 participants is needed A total of 49 users can fit to enable Together Mode in Microsoft Teams. For example, it will look like this.
Enjoy 49-Person Views in Microsoft Teams
This is how you can turn on Together Mode in Microsoft Teams. I absolutely love this feature as you can see everyone’s body language in a single pane instead of multiple windows. Currently Teams only comes with the Auditorium background, but will soon add previews of coffee shops and other room-like environments. Anyway, that’s it for us. If you found the article interesting, you will definitely love changing the background in Microsoft Teams for one-on-one calls.