There are three burning questions facing the world right now:
- Can Elon Musk use his technology and intelligence to resurrect dinosaurs?
- If he really can – do we as a community have what it takes to get Kanye West to pay the bill for the procedure?
- Can people see how many snaps we’ve sent from our Snapchat account?
In this article, we will present the answer to one of these three monumental questions in front of eager eyes! And guess which one?
True! – Snapchat message event! Put your donations and free packs full of fudge and chicken ribs on hold just yet, folks!
(Hey- It’s just our business. This is our job, don’t worry. You don’t need to thank us. No need to overwhelm us with gifts. Maybe… You know, maybe those ribs. We would be ready to accept a few chicken ribs but NOTHING OTHER, please.)
Anyway, without further ado, let’s look at the topic of the day in more detail.
How Do You Know How Many Snaps You Have Sent or Received?
Everything in order. To be able to tell if someone else has seen your ‘instant past’, you must first orient yourself accordingly, so to speak. Now, the procedure to get this information is really simple. All you have to do is log into your Snapchat account and the rest is easy. Here are the full steps to do this:
- Click or tap the Snapchat icon on your device of choice. (For example, let’s say you’re using an iPhone or similar device.) If you’re already signed in, that’s it for this step. If not, be sure to enter your credentials so you can proceed further.
- Once inside, tap (Or really click) your profile icon located in the top left corner of the screen. Right next to the search bar, you can’t miss it. This will take you to your profile page.
- What you want to do now is to tap your username below your real name. The username is written in a smaller font, just below your real name. When you tap it, wait a few seconds for the sent and received value to appear. This is what you’re interested in.
- This much! The numbers you see highlighted here represent the number of your snapshots sent and received. More precisely, the number on the left is the number of snaps you have sent, and the value on the right is the number of snaps you have received so far. Easy-easy isn’t it?
Now that you know how your own Snapchat activity control system works, it will be easier to explain how it works when other people want to see it. However, before we delve deeper into this topic, let’s first see what the Snapchat score is. (Oh, yes, the Snapchat score represents the combination of these two numbers – so all your Snapchat activity combined, so to speak.)
What Is Snapchat Score and How Does It Work?
As mentioned above, your Snapchat score represents the grand total of all the messages you’ve sent and received since you created your Snapchat account. The system works like this: You get one point for every message you send. (It doesn’t matter if the other person opens it or not.) On the other hand, you also get one point for each message you receive AND open.
Note: You don’t get points for chats. Only sent and received snapshots are counted.
So, Can Others See My Snapchat Score?
Simply put – YES, other people can indeed see how you’re making your way through the wild waters of Snapchat. However, they can only access this information if they are on your friends list and you haven’t blocked them in the meantime. A blocked or otherwise unfriended user won’t have access to your Snapchat score, so don’t worry about random people sneaking up on your stats while you’re away.
All in all, Snapchat’s scoring system is simple and values your privacy. So, to reiterate, only people who are on your friends list and who are not blocked will be able to look at your stats! We hope this article gave a good answer to your question. Good luck making new friends on Snapchat and increasing your overall score, and- cheers!