First released under Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, Galaxy Note 10.1 The first of the name (2012 version) has only received one real major update since its release, which is Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, which was deployed more than a year ago. Although versions 4.2 and 4.3 of the operating system were literally replaced by Samsung, the tablet only Android 4.4.2 KitKat update Between May and June.
If you don’t want to wait though, this is test software Galaxy Note 10.1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat update Wifi GT-N8000 leak. so you have a choiceinstall using odin following the procedure described below.
Although this is official firmware, this operation is at your own risk. Therefore, neither Moyens I/O nor the author of this article can be held responsible for any problems.
- Get a full backup of your data using our tutorial
- Download Android 4.4.2 KitKat Test ROM for Galaxy Note 10.1 Wifi GT-N8000
- Download Odin v3.09
Installing Android 4.4.2 KitKat ROM on Galaxy Note 10.1
- decompress pre-downloaded archives
- Start Odin3 v3.09
- Press the keys simultaneously Power and Volume Down to restart your tablet in download mode.
- Connect your tablet to your PC and wait for the following message to appear. blue signal
- Add AP_N8000XXUDND5.tar.md5 file to AP field
- Add the BL_N8000XXUDND5.tar.md5 file to the BL field
- Add MODEM_N8000XXUDND2.tar.md5 to CP area
- Add the file CSC_OXA_N8000OXADND5.tar.md5 to the CSC field
- check the box Repartition not checked
- click Start and wait a few minutes
if you have a problem
- reboot in mode Recovery pressing at the same time Power + Volume Up keys
- choose option Clear factory data reset using volume control keys
- restart the device
don’t hesitate to come ask for help On the Galaxy Note 10.1 forum.