Since the device has not been released yet, it will be fast, the truth is, galaxy root S5 available even before its release. As always, the process remains very simple provided you follow the steps described below and meet the prerequisites.
For now only European model root (SM G900F) galaxy s5 valid. This is no problem because this exact version will be in your hands from April 11th.
While the operation described below is safe, it remains unofficial. Therefore, none Neither Moyens I/O nor the author of this article can be held responsible for any damage done to your device.
- Galaxy S5 with at least 70% charge
- CF-Auto Root SM G900F package to download here
- Latest version of Odin software to download here
- have Samsung usb driver installed on your PC
- Make a complete backup of your data using our tutorial (While it’s very possible that you’ve taken the device out of the box, you never know)
Root your Galaxy S5
- Open the package CF-Auto Root SM G900F
- Turn off your Galaxy S5 completely and then download mode Press Volume Down + Home + Power keys at the same time
- Start Odin and check the box auto restart marked
- Connect your smartphone to your computer. Odin will then show a blue signal to tell you that it recognizes him.
- In Odin, click computer button and select the file CF-Auto-Root-klte-kltexx-smg900f.tar.md5 from the previously downloaded archive
- Repartition box unmarked
- click Start
Here’s what should appear on your screen once: Root your Galaxy S5 carried out. As you can see, very fast!