Whether you saw it connected from the back of a PC or your mobile phone, it didn’t matter, you wouldn’t miss its presentation. Android L developer previewThe latest major version of your favorite operating system was introduced last June at Google I/O, which will be generally available this fall.
new design and performance gains that characterize Android-L want you and don’t want to wait? It’s not just you but don’t worry, Google has brought the developer kit (SDK) and system images online.Android L for Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Wi-Fi (2013 version) and we will explain how to install it on your device.
Install Android L preview on Nexus 5 or Nexus 7 Wifi 2013
Since this is a developer only version, this Not 100% stable. If you download it, therefore, at your own risk. Consider making a backup. Neither Moyens I/O nor the author of this article can be held responsible for any damage that may occur to your device.
- Get a full backup of your data using our tutorial
- Download the system image for your device from: this link
Installing Android L on Nexus 5 and 7
- Create a new folder on your PC, then unzip the downloaded system image
- Close your terminal and then connect it to your PC with a USB cable
- Press the keys simultaneously Power + Volume Up Volume Down to reboot in fastboot mode
- if your device’s bootloader is not unlockedload Android SDKs then enter the following command (then confirm the request on your device screen)
fastboot oem unlock
- Open a command prompt in the folder where the Android L system image is located, then enter the following command:
- Then relock the bootloader with the command:
fastboot oem lock
And finally, here’s the new Android L boot animation!