I often come across documents that require my digital signature. Although adding signatures using trackpad work is not ideal. Thanks largely to instant feedback and the ability to use a stylus like the Apple Pencil, I prefer to sign an email attachment on a Mac with an iPhone or iPad because it’s more convenient. If you’ve never tried this handy method, it’s time to learn how to easily add your signature to an email attachment.
Sign Email Attachment on Mac with iPhone or iPad
To get started, make sure both your macOS and iOS/iPadOS devices are connected with the same iCloud account. This feature takes advantage of Apple’s seamless integration to sync the document between iDevices. So, make sure your devices are in sync.
Another thing you need to do beforehand is to prepare your supplement. Attach the document to the email within Apple Mail by dragging and dropping it. Alternatively, click on Add button -> go to file and select it.
- move mouse on the crop to reveal Action arrow.
2. Now, click on arrow action and Select Mark.
3. Document now See in the markup window. Now, click small iPhone/iPad icon in the upper right corner to start the description.
Note: If you have more than one iOS/iPadOS device, you will need to choose your preferred device.
4. Then the document will appear instantly in the markup window on your iPhone or iPad. tap on Plus sign Select in the lower right corner of the screen and Signature.
5. Now, you can use your finger or Apple Pencil (or another compatible stylus) to sign in signature popup.
Note: If you are not satisfied with the result, tap on it. Open To delete the signature Then sign again.
6. If you are satisfied with the signature, tap on it. Completed to add to the document.
7. Now, you can drag to place signature bring it to the desired point. Make sure you tap on it. Completed to approve.
8. Changes you make to the document on your iPhone or iPad will instantly appear in the document on your Mac. click Completed Top right corner again to finish.
9. Next, go ahead and compose the email as usual and then to send HE IS.
That is all!
Use your iPhone or iPad to Sign Email Attachment on Mac
So you can use your iPhone or iPad to sign email attachment on Mac. Whether you’re shy about using a trackpad to add a signature or just want to sign a document with greater precision, this can be quite helpful.
We covered a few helpful articles recently, such as how to customize the control center, how to use widgets on Mac, and how to remove background of images using Preview on Mac. If you can’t keep up with them, be sure to check them out.