With over a billion active users, Instagram has become a haven for marketers and influencers alike. Instagram gives brands the option to connect with legit influencers who have dedicated fans. It is much better for niche marketing than a medium like TV. In turn, it provides a platform for influencers to stay connected with their fans and make money by promoting products. Instagram also comes packed with features that are useful for everyone. However, that doesn’t mean the platform is flawless. There are some missing features and the biggest missing feature for me is the ability to schedule your posts. The timing of a post plays a big role in that post’s performance. And if you don’t want to miss opportunities, you should learn to schedule posts. In this article, we’ll show you how you can schedule Instagram posts using it. Merge Timer.
Use Combine Scheduler to Schedule Instagram Posts and Stories
Before we move on to our tutorial, let’s learn a little about the tool we’ll be using to schedule posts on Instagram. Its name is Combined Scheduler and it is one of the best third-party tools for Instagram influencers and prospective influencers. Along with bringing a robust post scheduling tool, Combin also offers other tools that can help you increase your reach and connect with more fans and followers. But we’ll talk about them later. For now, we’ll focus on Combination Scheduler, which lets us. schedule posts, create dozens of stories in one click and create beautiful Instagram grid layouts. That said, let’s move on to our tutorial, shall we?
Steps to follow
The first step is to download and install Combin Scheduler (links above and below) on your computer. Once installed, launch the app and log in with your Instagram account. Now, follow the steps to schedule your first post.
1. First, click the “Add New Post” button in the app.
2. Now, upload the photo you want to publish and enter the title and links as per your requirement. Now, click the date and time fields to schedule the shipment. Finally, click the “Create” button to schedule the post.
3. The post will now appear on the homepage as shown in the image below.
4. To delete the scheduled post, right click on the post and select the “Delete” option.
5. Click the “Remove” button to confirm the post’s deletion.
6. process scheduling and deleting stories is the same. Make sure to select the “Story” tab as shown in the image below.
7. Similarly, you can easily reshare posts on Instagram using Combin Shceduler’s repost feature. To do this Open any post on Instagram and copy its link using the three-dot menu.
8. Now, Click on the “Repost” tab and paste the copied link. It will automatically pull the post. Edit the details as you like and then click the “Create” button to repost.
So you can easily schedule posts and stories on Instagram and reshare posts using Combine Scheduler. If you’re impressed by its prowess, you should also check out its sister tool, Combin Growth. Grow tool allows you to unfollow Instagram users who don’t follow you, Check your Instagram audience quality, find the target audience, track the performance of your posts, track audience activity and growth, and more. Combined Timer and Combined Growth together can improve your Instagram game by a mile.
Pricing and Availability
As you can see, Combine Scheduler makes it super easy to schedule posts and stories on Instagram. I also love that it lets you schedule multiple posts and stories without any hassle. Plus, the homepage’s calendar view makes it easy to check and manage your schedule posts. Combin Scheduler is available as a desktop application and is available for all three major desktop platforms; Windows, macOS and Linux. The app comes with a free “Starter” version that lets you manage 1 Instagram account with limitations. If you like what you find, you can get one of the paid plans. Personal paid plans start at $7 per month. You can also purchase Combined Growth for $10 per month.
Schedule Instagram Posts Like a Pro with Combination
Combine Scheduler is one of the best Instagram scheduler tools I’ve tested in a while. Not only does it make scheduling posts and stories super easy, it also lets you easily visualize your plans and manage scheduled posts. Also, since Combin Scheduler offers a free version, I don’t think there’s any harm in checking it out. So, install Combin Scheduler and let us know your experiences by writing in the comments section below.
Visit Combination To control Combined Timer and Combined Growth