Common SD card data loss situations: accidental deletion, Micro SD card formatting, virus attack, etc.
Losing personal data is easy. Update, accidental deletion, formatting, virus attack, and these are memories of the years that have sunk into oblivion. Unfortunately, if the SD card is physically damaged, there is nothing we can do. People who have previously backed up in the cloud or on an external storage medium such as a hard drive or USB key can easily find them. For others, it’s a disaster. Fortunately, there is Recovery software from Wondershare that will let you recover them.
Normal method to recover your deleted data from SD card
In this section, we tell you how to recover accidentally deleted data from your SD card. The method is very simple and takes place in 4 steps. Install the software below to get started and then follow the guide!
1. Just choose a data recovery mode to get started. You can choose “Recover External Devices” mode to recover deleted photos from Micro SD card.
2. Then select your Micro SD card to start searching for files. Make sure your micro SD card is detected by the computer, select it and then click the “Start” button to start analyzing the data.
3. When you select the hard drive of your deleted files, scanning for lost photos on the Micro SD card will begin. If your data is not visible after scanning, you have the option to reboot with the “Universal Recovery” mode, which will do a deep search and find more files but take more time.
4. The last and 4th step is to preview and recover your photos from Micro SD card. When the scan is complete, you will see the found photos appear in the window. You can preview them, then select the ones that interest you. Finally, click the “Recover” button to save them to your computer.
Method to Recover Deleted Data from Micro SD with Wondershare Recoverit Software
If your micro SD card is corrupt, you can still recover your deleted data using the software. Wondershare Recovery. This is one of the best programs ever to recover your lost photos or files from corrupted SD card. Videos, photos, audio files, document files, etc. It offers many features to easily recover your files, including For example, you can:
- Recover files in over 550 formats from any storage device quickly, securely and completely.
- Data recovery support from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcorder.
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite,El Capitan,Sierra) iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
It happens in quite separate steps to recover data from corrupted SD card. First, make sure that your SD card is recognized by your computer as a removable drive, even if it is corrupted. Then download the Windows or Mac version of Wondershare Recoverit to begin the recovery process.
Step 1: Select the file type to start the corrupted SD card recovery
To get started, launch the Recoverit recovery software on your computer and then select the “External Device Recovery” option. Click to recover lost files from corrupted SD card.
Step 2: Scan the corrupted SD card
The second step is to scan the corrupted SD card. Select the corrupted SD card in the software interface. Then click “next” to start the lost file detection process. If your files have been lost due to format issues, switch to the “Universal Recovery” mode we saw earlier.
Step 3: Recover Data from Corrupted SD Card
The software then provides an overview of the files found. Select/mark the files you want to recover, then click “Recover” to start the recovery process for your damaged SD card.
To avoid data loss and overwriting, you should save all recovered files to another storage device. With Recoverit Data Recovery software, you can easily recover deleted data from SD card.