In just a few years, Instagram has established itself as the social reference network for everything that works ultra with filter shots, breathtaking images, and minor touch-ups in Photoshop. To put it right away: Being a serious Instagrammer is a lot of work.. And the platform hasn’t always been easy for them.
under the influence Until recently, the social network did not allow you to upload pictures directly to your account from your computer.. But thanks to an update released in October 2021, Instagram finally lets you post photos from a computer. If you are working on your photos from a computer and therefore want to put them on Instagram, you no longer need to send them to your smartphone first. Or to take a detour.
Posting Photos from Chrome to Instagram on PC
Start by going to the site instagram.com From any browser on PC or Mac. Log into your account and follow the steps below.
- After logging into your account, click on the + icon in the upper right.
- In the small window that opens, drag and drop the photo to publish it. Or, click the button Select on computer To find the photo on your PC
- Once the photo has been added, all you have to do is crop by dragging any direction in the small window. Click next.
- You can do add filter or leave the photo in its original state. Click next.
- The final step : add message if you want goes with this photo and click To share.
Although no longer needed, it still works. That’s why we show you for fun. To do this We chose ChromeBy far the most used browser on PC, . The procedure is similar with all Chromium-derived browsers, including Microsoft Edge:
- go instagram.com Sign in to Chrome and your account
- Once logged in, right-click anywhere on the page and click Inspect Element.
- Go to the Network tab, then click on the three dots of this new window where everything is in English as shown in the screenshot above.
- in this menu More tools > Network conditions
- mistake User Agent uncheck automatically select
- click Tradition… and select a new smartphone model from the list (Android or iOS does not matter)
- Return to the Instagram page (without necessarily closing the inspector)
You now have a + button at the bottom of the page like on a smartphone. Click to add photos stored on your computer without any further steps. To return to the desktop view of web pages, go back to Network conditions as mentioned above, check. automatically select and reload the current page.
Of course, you can do the same in other browsers. The procedure is similar. For example, in Safari you can change the User-Agent (which ultimately makes Instagram believe you’re visiting the site from a mobile device) directly from the menu. Expand > User Agent.