Google Assistant is arguably the best AI voice assistant right now, far surpassing the likes of Siri and Cortana, and Google has brought the Assistant to iOS. Yes, that’s right, Google released Google Assistant as a standalone app for iPhones. While it’s not as good as its Android counterpart due to the limitations of iOS, it’s still very cool. However, at launch, the Google Assistant app for iPhone is only available in the US. Don’t worry, as you can guess, there is a workaround to install Google Assistant on iPhone in countries like India, Australia, UK or any other country. So without further ado, Here are the steps to install Google Assistant on iPhone in any country:
note: We tried this method on iPhone 6s and iPhone 7 Plus and it worked fine.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone, scroll down and your Apple ID. In the drop-down menu “sign out“.
2. Next, open Google Assistant iTunes link via your iPhone app store. This will prompt you to change the App Store to US region. Tap on “Change Store“.
4. Once done, Search for Google Assistant in the app store and tap on “Receive“. When the App Store prompts you for an Apple ID, tap on “.Create New Apple ID“.
5. The Apple ID creation process should now begin. Here, justUnited States of America” as country followed by email, password, security questions, etc. Enter various details such as
6. On the next page, select “.None” as a method of payment and Random address and pin code from USA. Once completed, you will receive an email to the address you entered. verify new Apple ID.
7. After the Apple ID is verified, tap on “ again.Receive” on the Google Assistant page in the App Store and now email id and password of new Apple ID. After you sign in, the Google Assistant app starts downloading to your iPhone.
These are the steps you need to install Google Assistant on an iPhone in any country other than the US. Make sure you follow the steps correctly or you may not find the “None” option on the payment method page.
SEE ALSO: 15 Cool Google Assistant Tricks You Should Try
Ready to Try Google Assistant on iPhone in Your Country?
Google Assistant is pretty limited on iPhones, but if you’ve always wanted to try it without having to own an Android smartphone, this is your chance. So, easily try Google Assistant on iPhone in any country and let me know your thoughts about it in the comments section below.