There are times when we want to install a great new trending app or game, only to find out that the app is not available in our country. This can be quite frustrating because there are many great apps that are not available in all countries. So you must be wondering if there is a way to install apps on Android that are not available in your region. Well, there is always a way on Android. And in this post, we provide you the best and easiest way to install Android apps that are not available in your country.
Install Android Apps Not Available in Your Country
Rooting your Android device gives you access to these apps, but it’s not for everyone. There is a very simple way to do this and not many people realize it. If you are one of them, here is how to install Android apps that are not available in your country. But before that, let me first tell you this: Android VPN method no longer works in Play Store. That’s why we take a different approach to installing apps that are not available in your region.
1. First of all, Create a secondary Google account without using a VPN. To do this, tap Settings -> Google -> Your current email address. Here select “Add another account”. In the lower left corner, tap “Create account” and follow the onscreen instructions. Finally, the account will be created and added to the Google Play Store.
2. After that, open a VPN of your choice and Connect to US server. If you are confused about which VPN to choose, you can try ProtonVPN (Freeoffers in-app purchases). You can also go to our article on the best free VPN services and find the one that suits your preferences.
3. Once connected, open Google Play Store and tap the hamburger menu in the upper left corner. Here, tap the new icon in the top right to switch to the new account on Play Store.
4. After switching to the new account in the Play Store, open the hamburger menu again and go to “Account”. Here, You will find the item “Switch to United States Play Store” and below option to add credit or debit card. Tap on it.
5. After doing that, tap on “Continue” to add a credit or debit card. If you wish, you can add a domestic card or cancel your request immediately. In any case, you will be moved to the US Play Store. However, be aware that it may take up to 48 hours to change the region. To confirm if you’ve moved permanently, go to “Account” again and check if “Switch to India/Your Region’s Play Store” appears. If so, you have successfully migrated.
Note: Once you move to the US Play Store, you will be locked out for one year. This is exactly why I recommend using a secondary account so you don’t lose your active subscriptions, payment methods, family sharing benefits and more from your primary Google account.
6. Finally, your secondary account will be migrated to the US Play Store and you can now search and install any Android app without any issues. After changing region disconnect from VPN and continue now, you don’t need to use a VPN to search and install apps.
7. When an app says “not available in your country”, switch to secondary account in Play Store from hamburger menu and you will have instant access to the application. Here, for example, TIDAL is not available in India, but after switching to my secondary account, the app becomes available. Sure, the whole installation process is a bit long, but it’s a permanent solution and you won’t have to download APKs from shady sources.
Alternative Methods: Install Android Apps Not Available in Your Country
If the above method is too cumbersome for you, you can use Evozi. This is just a website you can do. paste a Play Store link and it will extract the APK for you. Yes, it’s that simple. So go ahead and search the app on Google and copy its link. Also, paste it in the Evozi box and it will generate the download link. On the security side of things, it gets the APKs directly from the Play Store so there’s no third-party interference with the packages.
APKMirror is one of the most popular and easiest ways to install Android apps that are not available in your country. Similar to Play Store, it allows developers to upload APK packages directly to their platform. APKMirror scans all APKs for security checks using signature verification, cryptographic signatures for new versions of existing apps, MD5 checksum and other protocols. be sure you will get safe and up-to-date Android APKs at APKMirror.
If for some reason you can’t find an app in the Google Play Store – it could be that the app isn’t available in your country or it violates Play Store policies – you’ll probably find all these apps on Aptoide. Aptoide is a third-party app store for Android smartphones, tablets and TVs.. It is considered among the serious competitors of the Google Play Store, and rightfully so. If you’re wondering about its security, APK packages are directly uploaded by popular developers and publishers, and are further verified by Aptoide after passing many security checks. To summarize, if there is no app in your country, you can definitely find it on Aptoide.
Download Aptoide (Free)
Easily Install Apps Not Available in Your Region
The steps are pretty easy, right? So, if you’re waiting to try apps that are not available in your country, here’s your chance! So, go ahead and install your favorite apps and let us know if you encounter any issues with the method. If you ask me, the longer but persistent Play Store process makes more sense if you install a ton of apps that aren’t available in your country. However, your mileage may vary. Let us know your preferences in the comments below.