The WWDC 2021 conference is over and the iOS 15 beta is here. If you have an Apple developer account, you can easily download the iOS 15 beta to your iPhone and discover all the new features in the latest iteration of iOS. But if you don’t have an Apple developer account, can you still get the iOS beta? Don’t bother, there is a workaround that can let you download and install iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 beta without a developer account. Follow to get started.
Download iOS 15/ iPadOS 15 Beta without Developer Account
So how does this workaround work? Well, you will need download the iOS 15 beta software profile first from a reliable source. However, keep in mind that it is generally not safe to install a beta software profile from a third party. Therefore, you should proceed with the process at your own risk.
There is a website that allows users to get the latest iOS beta software. Several users have downloaded the iOS beta version from this site in the past without any issues. So, you can count on it.
You should download the beta profile to a secondary device to better deal with random issues. This way, even if you encounter some problems, your primary device will not be affected. Make sure to back up all your data using iCloud or iTunes for an added layer of security. In the meantime, let’s jump right in.
Download iOS 15/ iPadOS 15 Software Beta Profile
1. Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and then navigate to: This site. Now find the iOS 15/ iPadOS 15 beta profile and click “load profile” button.
2. Then a pop-up window will appear on the screen saying: “This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?” Next, tap on “To let“.
Next, you will receive a confirmation that the profile has been downloaded. Tap on “Close” Press the button in the pop-up window.
Install iOS 15/ iPadOS 15 Beta Software Profile
After successfully downloading the iOS 15 beta software profile to your device, you can now easily install it without a developer account.
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Now, tap on “.Profile Downloaded“.
3. Next, tap on “.To organise” and enter your device password.
4. Next, continue with the instructions. you will need to tap on To organise two times.
5. Finally, restart your iOS device for changes to take effect.
Install iOS 15/ iPadOS 15 Beta on iPhone or iPad
After installing the beta profile, you can download the iOS 15 developer beta to your device, just like any other software update. See, you didn’t need a developer account to download iOS 15/ iPadOS 15 beta to your device. Follow the steps below:
- Hungry Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Now, tap on General.
3. Next, tap on it. Software update.
4. Next, tap . Download and Install option and that’s it. Here you can see how long it will take to download the iOS 15 update and taste the new features after a quick installation.
Time to Explore iOS 15/ iPadOS 15 Features
All right, that’s it! So, you can get iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 beta on your iPhone or iPad without an Apple developer account. As I said above, installing a beta software profile from an untrusted source is not safe as it can be harmful. Therefore, you must proceed through the whole process carefully.
Since beta versions of the software are mostly buggy it is always better to install it on a secondary device. Also, you should never neglect to back up your devices before proceeding with the installation process.
Now that you’ve installed the iOS 15 developer beta, go ahead and explore as you please. And yes, don’t forget to let us know about any interesting features you’ve discovered in the beta. Rest assured, we’ll also be sharing all the cool hacks and hidden features in iOS 15 very soon.