At the end of March, reports claimed that Zoom was secretly sending data to Facebook even if you didn’t have a Facebook account. At first, it seemed like a seemingly minor problem, but he soon opened a can of worms. Now, new reports indicate that there are several security issues with Zoom. On Windows, attackers can hijack login credentials using path injection, and Zoom’s macOS installer abuses pre-installation scripts to get around macOS restrictions. Also, another Research It indicates that Zoom meetings are not actually end-to-end encrypted. Recently, Zoom announced that some calls Redirected from China. All these security issues point to one thing: it’s time to delete your Zoom account. That’s why we provide you with a detailed guide on how to permanently terminate your Zoom account.
Delete Zoom Account on Windows, macOS, Android and iOS
1. Whatever device you use, Easily delete your Zoom account via a web browser. Open a web browser on your desktop or smartphone and navigate to: Zoom Account page. You can also manually navigate to the Account page: Admin -> Account Profile.
2. Here, simply click on “End my account” to permanently delete your Zoom account. Remember, this is the one-click approach only available for free users. If you are a paid user, you must unsubscribe before you can terminate your Zoom account.
3. cancel subscriptionhungry invoice page and go to the “Available Plans” tab. Here, click on “Cancel Subscription” and you are done.
4. Now navigate to: Zoom Profile manually separate the page and any calendar or contact integrations. Click “Delete” and Deauthorize your Google or Microsoft account icon from further use. Now go ahead and delete your Zoom account from steps 1 and 2 mentioned above.
5. In case you want to stay away from Zoom until the company fixes all security issues, you can. Temporarily sign out of your Zoom account. That way your account won’t be deleted and you can easily go back when the issues are resolved. To do this, Zoom Profile Go to page and scroll down. Here, click on “Sign Out from All Devices” and you will be signed out of all devices.
Terminate Your Zoom Account and Move to a Better Alternative
Thus, you can terminate your Zoom account in a few steps. If you’re wondering how to delete Zoom account using the native app, you can’t. Zoom lets you access advanced controls only through the web portal. Now that you have completed the task, go through our article and find the best Zoom alternative. If you’re using Zoom’s free service, you can also use my personal favorite, Skype Meet Now. Anyway, that’s it for us. If you found the article helpful, comment below and let us know.