What makes a TikTok video captivating is the glamorous lip-shattering style as well as the background music. Therefore, when creating a fun-loving clip, never neglect to mix a more appropriate soundtrack, especially if you plan to send the social networking platform to a blitz war. Speaking of adding great sound to your clip, wouldn’t it be better if you could connect TikTok to Apple Music on your iPhone or iPad so you can access your entire media library from the video sharing app? Yeah, that would be great, I guess. Let me walk you through the quick steps if you find it worth a try!
How to Connect TikTok to Apple Music on iOS
First of all, make sure you are using the latest version of TikTok on your iOS device. As for the process, it’s pretty straightforward and works from both the video sharing app and the stock settings app. Therefore, you can choose whichever method suits you best. Anytime you want to disconnect the app from Apple Music, you can do so without any hassle.
Allow TikTok to Access Apple Music Using In-App Settings
1. Start TikTok on your device.
2. Tap now. profile tab below.
3. Next, tap on it. small dots placed horizontally in the upper right corner.
4. Next, scroll down and tap on it. Accessibility.
5. Next, tap . Connect to Apple Music.
6. Now, a pop-up window will appear on the screen saying: “TikTok wants access to Apple Music, your music, video activity, and media library. Let us access your Apple Music to select audio from your library.” Tap on OK to approve.
This much! Going forward, you can access your Apple Music directly from TikTok’s audio section. So when you want to add some x factor to your lip sync videos, you can use some of your favorite songs to spice up the whole thing.
Allow TikTok to Access Apple Music Library Using Settings App on iOS
Alternatively, you can also allow the video sharing app to access your Apple Music from the Settings app.
one. Settings app select it on your device and TikTok.
2. Now, turn on the switch. Media and Apple Music.
Stop TikTok From Accessing Your Apple Music
If you want to stop TikTok from accessing your Apple Music along with its media library, you can easily allow it. This time, you’ll have to use your device’s stock settings app to get it done.
1. Start Settings select the app on your device and TikTok.
2. Now, turn off the switch. Media and Apple Music.
Easily Connect TikTok to Apple Music on iOS
This is how you can integrate TikTok with your Apple Music. Despite being embroiled in a number of controversies, the video-sharing platform has gained immense popularity among those who love to create and watch short clips. I liked that it implemented parental controls, which makes it a little safer for kids to use the app, although it still has a lot of room for improvement. How about this social networking app? Share your feedback and let us know where you want it to improve.