Microsoft has completely overhauled the user interface and introduced a slew of new features in Windows 11, including a new centered taskbar, a new Microsoft Store with Android app support, and more. The Redmond giant has also introduced a battery graph to help users check battery usage in Windows 11. On battery usage, you now have the option to check the display on time, with the screen off, and while asleep, much like what you’re using. on smartphones. Now, if you have upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, here is how you can control the display in Windows 11 in time.
Checking the Display on Time in Windows 11 (2021)
Checking the screen on time in Windows 11 is quite simple. Unlike going back to the Windows 10 start menu and customizing the taskbar, you don’t need to spend much effort to get the screen on time in Microsoft’s latest operating system. Here is how to check the screen on time on your Windows 11 laptop in easy steps.
Steps to Check the Screen on Time in Windows 11
1. In Windows 11, open the Settings app and click “power and batteryIt is located under the System tab in the ” section.
2. Under battery settings, Expand the “Battery usage” section by clicking on it. You’ll find the battery usage option under the “Battery saver” controls.
3. Here you will see a table showing the battery usage of your PC in the last 24 hours. You can hover over individual bars to find out the exact battery percentage for a given hour. Just below the graph, you’ll find the screen on time, screen off time, and total sleep time..
4. You can also view the average screen on, off and sleep time for the last seven days from this page. Switch to “Last 7 days” From the drop-down menu to the right of the “Battery levels” heading to access your average usage.
Check Battery Usage Per App in Windows 11
1. Apart from screen time, you can also see the battery usage per app on this page. This way, you can easily distinguish the apps that are draining the battery. Windows 11 also lets you sort by apps used, apps running in the background, and by name.
2. You can also check the battery usage of a particular app here. Just type the name of the application you want to know the usage of in the search box. Then you will see the battery usage along with the time while the app is in use and in the background.
This new battery usage feature with screen-on details can be useful for Windows 11 laptop and ARM laptop users. If their battery life is running low, they can now navigate to the “Battery usage” setting to see which app is draining the battery and take appropriate action.
Check Battery Usage Details in Windows 11
This is how you can check the screen on time in Windows 11. If you haven’t tried Windows 11 yet, we recommend joining the Windows Insider program and giving it a try. If you don’t like the experience, you can always choose to revert from Windows 11 to Windows 10. Or if you’re waiting for your PC to get the Windows 11 update, take another look at the best Windows 11 features to know. what you can expect.