Managing a constantly busy schedule doesn’t have to be a tedious task when you have an efficient calendar app like Apple Calendar always ready to keep you up to date. The stock calendar app has recently added a few useful features to help you keep track of upcoming events with ease. What’s more, you can add or remove calendars on your iPhone and iPad depending on your needs for a simplified event or program viewing experience. Let me help you get started!
Adding or Deleting Calendars on iOS and iPadOS
Why Should You Have Multiple Calendars?
To strike a good balance between personal and professional life, I prefer to have multiple calendars to perfectly organize appointments and schedules. As a result, I can monitor upcoming events or check what’s lined up for me without having to dig deep.
After all, a messy calendar turns everything upside down instead of making your already busy life easier, right? This is where the flexibility of having separate calendars becomes a clock necessity. Here is how you can add multiple calendars to Apple Calendar and easily remove them at your will:
Adding Calendar to Apple Calendar on iOS
- start Calendar app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap now. Calendars bottom middle tab.
3. Next, Add Calendar option in the lower left corner of the screen.
4. Next, a proper name and customize your calendar. For example, you can choose the color code you want and choose your preferred account.
5. Finally, make sure you hit it. Completed in the upper right corner of the screen to finish.
This much! You have successfully added a calendar to the stock calendar app on your iOS device. If you want to edit the newly added calendar, tap on it. “i” button right next to the calendar and then organize everything according to your needs.
Deleting Calendars on iPhone and iPad
If you no longer want to keep a particular calendar, you can easily remove it. The process of deleting a specific calendar in Apple Calendar for iOS is just as simple.
- start Calendar app and tap on Calendars tab below.
2. Tap now. “me” button Right next to the calendar you want to delete
3. Next, tap on it. Delete Calendar option at the bottom. Now, a bottom menu will pop up and say: “Are you sure you want to delete this calendar? All events associated with the calendar will also be deleted.” Tap on Delete Calendar again to confirm the deletion.
Easily Add/Delete Calendars on iOS or iPadOS
So this is how you can add or delete calendars in Apple Calendar on your iOS device. As I said above, it is better to have more than one calendar to manage both personal and professional schedules or events. Multiple calendars play a vital role in keeping the calendar organized as well as making it easy to track events.
It’s worth mentioning that you can also sync Google Calendar with Apple Calendar to keep track of all your events in one spot. If you use Google Calendar, make the most of it to keep track of all events more conveniently. By the way, how do you look at the stock market calendar and what are the features you want to add?