google home It has a lot in common with Android smartphones. They share the same artificial intelligence: Google Assistant. There’s no substitute for voice commands to know the weather, set an alarm clock, get information, or interact with other connected objects around you. But did you know? Everything you ask the Assistant is stored on Google’s servers. call history and voice commands. According to the company’s statements, the purpose is ” lets you enjoy a more personalized experience “.
Google Home, Google Assistant: how to delete command history
To delete the history of your searches with Google Home or Google Assistant, you must go to the following address: myactivity.google.com from a web browser. Next :
- Sign in with your Google account (same used with Google Home)
- At the top of the search bar, Filter by date and products
- Uncheck all products and mark only assistant
- Click search button (magnifying glass) top right.
- Whether you’re using Google Assistant with Google Home or on your smartphone, you have a list showing the entire history of your voice commands.
- Click on the three vertical dots to the right of each card and then to pick up.
- Click the three vertical dots to the right of the search bar to delete everything at once, and then delete results.
All voice commands sent to Google Assistant via your smartphone or Google Home smart speaker are now cleared. To completely disable recording of voice calls and commands, go to: this address. Make sure you’re signed in to your Google account. Flip partition key Voice and sound activity left to disable holding your orders.