We are subscribing to new Facebook pages every day, intentionally or unintentionally. The problem is, you end up with a completely overflowing news feed afterwards. Here is a simple little trick to unsubscribe from unwanted pages on the social network.
- Don’t Miss: The Best Facebook Tricks You Should Know
While Facebook was only a social network when it was founded, it has now become a real advertising medium. There is no longer a way to escape from the official pages of companies, but also from the unofficial pages that often occupy our news feed and can become annoying very quickly, even more so when you refer to the social network on your smartphone.
Fortunately, there is a way to very quickly select all the pages you want to unsubscribe from. The social network has planned the coup with a tool to easily “dislike” pages that you no longer want to follow. Here’s how.
1. Go this link. All the pages you subscribe to are then displayed as thumbnails.
2. At the top right, you can observe the presence of a tool named “Check Liked Pages”. Click the “Start” button.
3. Check the pages you want to unsubscribe from and click the “Next” button. Then confirm by clicking the “Save” button. A pop-up window will then appear informing you that you have unsubscribed from the pages you requested. Click “OK” to disappear.
- Also read: How to unsubscribe from all your newsletters with one click
Note that Facebook also offers filters to sort pages by reclassifying them as oldest or most recent, or by highlighting people with whom you have not interacted for a long time. This will make your major cleaning easier and save you time.