The Sims 4 relationship cheats can take a lot of the stress out of hooking up with your virtual friends as there’s a lot of work you have to do to make things happen between them in The Sims 4. Once you invite them all the chat is there. If you need to understand exactly what they like, you should win them with gifts and endless flirtation to secure their love. Of course, you can do all this for hours and continue to ruin your relationship with one accidental misstep that turns everything upside down.
That’s where these Sims 4 relationship cheats come in. They’ll let you create a Sim that automatically befriends your Sim, or introduce your Sim to all their neighbors (we can avoid the welcome party, thank goodness) or change your Sim. relationship level without having to do any emotional or social lifting. Relationship cheats are some of the best Sims 4 cheats, trust us.
Here are the best The Sims 4 relationship cheats to help you improve your romance or dating game faster than you can say “Sul sul.”
How to enable cheats in The Sims 4
Before using any of these relationship cheats, you need to enable the cheats. It’s pretty simple, but none of these Sims 4 relationship cheats will work if you don’t, so make sure you complete this step first. Here’s how to do this on each platform.
- Sims 4 pc cheats: Hold down Ctrl and Shift then press c
- Sims 4 Mac cheats: Hold Command and Shift then press c
- Sims 4 PS4 and PS5 cheats: Press and hold all four shoulder buttons simultaneously
- The Sims 4 Xbox One and Xbox Series X cheats: Press and hold all four shoulder buttons simultaneously
After completing one of these prompts, a box will now appear in the upper right corner where you can enter cheat codes.
Sims 4 relationship cheats
Once the cheats are enabled, enter any of the following expressions in the box that appears to activate the corresponding effect. In most cases, you can also disable Sims 4 relationship cheats by re-entering them. As with all cheats, you may want to make a new save in case of unforeseen effects. No one wants to lose a long running game because of a strange glitch.
- Relations.create_friends_for_sim – create a new Sim who is already friends with you
- relationship.introduce_sim_to_all_others – Introduces your Sim to all its neighbors
- change relationship [YourSimFirstName] [YourSimLastName] [TargetSimFirstName] [TargetSimLastName] X LTR_Friendship_Main To change the friendship level between two Sims named – replace X with its value, for example: increase friendship by 100 and decrease by -100
- change relationship [YourSimFirstName] [YourSimLastName] [TargetPetFirstName] [TargetPetLastName] x LTR_SimtoPet_Friendship_Main To change the friendship level between a Sim and a pet replace X with value
- change relationship [YourSimFirstName] [YourSimLastName] [TargetSimFirstName] [TargetSimLastName] X LTR_Romantic_Main To change the romance level between two Sims named -, replace X with its value, for example: increase romance by 100 and decrease by -100
Here are The Sims 4 relationship cheats to put you on the right path to romance or quickly create an archenemy. Gone are the days when you had to spend hours improving a relationship, now you can improve or decrease the quality of the relationship by writing some tricks. If only the real world was that simple…
Best Sims 4 mods | How to fill out reports in The Sims 4 | How to change furniture in The Sims 4? | How to age a toddler in The Sims 4 | How to make more money in The Sims 4? | Sims 4 multiplayer | Sims 4 skill cheats |Sims 4 career cheats | Sims 4 debug trick | Sims 4 free building hack | How to get started with The Sims 4?